Friday, January 29, 2010

The Loot


My fashion inspiration is my grandmother Carol June Donny. She is absolutely the most stylish woman I have ever met. I will post more pics of her someday, but the only one I have on me is one of us on Christmas morning in PJ's and with no make up. I just couldn't do that to her. I owe every inch of style in me to her and about 1/3 of my sassiness. She put a Vogue in my hands at the age of 8 and a W at the age of 10 and for that I am forever thankful. She exudes a confidence and is always willing to take a fashion risk. She dressed for herself, she dressed for my Apa while he was here, and she dressed to make every other woman envious.

We "shook the racks" this weekend. Here's some of the loot we turned out.

First stop: Target Clearance. I don't know if you've noticed, but Target has been turning out some FAB jewelry lately, however it's been a little pricey. I may pay $40 bucks for a Kenneth Cole piece, but that ain't gonna happen at Tar-jay. So, when they get designers to come in, the Jewelry usually gets marked down. I've been eyeing this little ditty for a few months now.

Original Price: 39.99
my price: 9.95!

Yep, I'll take that.

Next, I must confess to you... I am a Maxxinista! I'm in love and OBSESSED with TJ Maxx. It's my dirty little secret.

Check out this tuxedo inspired, gorgeous, shrunken little black number:



D & G makes one:



but, it retails for $1,667.00 at Neimans.

Free People has one:



but it's still $100 bucks.

Check out my tag:


And that's why I'll love you forever and I'll like you for always, TJ MAXX.

Go shake some racks my loves!

-Cam

1 comment: