Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes Inspiration

Hey friends!

Hope you enjoyed the Golden Globes, I sure did. I'm pretty much obsessed with red carpet fashion. However, I have yet to rock one. So I've picked my favorite looks and used them as inspiration for everyday looks. Enjoy!

P.S. How fricken hilarious is Ricky Gervais! Love.

Emily Blunt in D & G

Want to try it? Try..


a little marc jacob's number on blue fly for $110

too pricey?

how about this.. soft pink chiffon blouse from bebe $59

or..

from Forever 21, just $23!!



Toni Collette in Elie Saab: sequins squared

I love a little glitz and you can have it too. Don't be scared of the sequin.

Vintage Gold and Black Sequin Jacket ON SALE WAS 75
try a sequin jacket like this one. $60 on Etsy: thrifty gals

Too much? How about a sequin clutch?

Silver Sequin Clutch Evening Bag
like this one from shoponetwenty.com for $40

or a sequin tank, this ones from target for under $30 bucks!
Product Image Isaac Mizrahi for Target® Sequin Tank - Ebony

try using the red carpet for real world inspiration.

much love,

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment